Behaviour is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join its Communications team. With the Artistic Director as your mentor, you will work on different projects that require your graphic design skills. Your work will have a direct impact on the Behaviour brand, both within the company and outside. This internship is also a great opportunity to develop and reach your full potential. Does this speak to you? Apply now and come play with us!
To be considered for this internship, you must:
- Submit your portfolio along with your resume;
- Be eligible to work in Canada at the time of your application.
In this role you will :
- Work closely with the Artistic Director and members of the Communications team to create the visual content for different projects;
- Retouch/reframe photos and create layouts for communication materials;
- Update existing communication tools and create new ones;
- Create original content based on the brand’s guidelines;
- Present and communicate ideas and concepts to Behaviour’s internal teams.
What we're looking for :
- Ability to develop concepts based on core visual elements.
- Strong command of the Adobe Creative Suite;
- Thorough understanding of the creative process in graphic, digital, and printed design;
- Knowledge of typography, from preparation and printing to colour components and layout;
- Video games industry knowledge and strong interest for games;
- Bilingualism (French/English) spoken and written;
- Basic knowledge of motion design, an asset.
- Pour être considéré pour cette opportunité de stage tu dois :
- Inclure ton un portfolio avec ton CV;
- Être éligible à travailler au Canada au moment de postuler.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions