Since 2014, Behaviour Interactive has set up a team dedicated to the corporate space, Business Solutions. By leveraging tools and technologies that have been successfully developed and proven in the video game industry, we can support our non-gaming and corporate clients in their transformation strategies.
Behaviour Interactive is looking for a Golang Developer. You will write and maintain program code or modify existing programs to customize software to users' needs, and will assist in developing and implementing system testing and in debugging program errors, as well as consult with clients to ensure customization goals are met.
In this role you will :
- Cooperate with other stakeholders to design, develop, test, release and improve services;
- Develop new functionalities and maintain existing code base;
- Develop unit test and integration test;
- Write specifications prior to new feature development;
- Enrich documentations;
- Diagnose and resolve problems to improve robustness;
- Managing customer relationships and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
What we're looking for :
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Golang;
- Developed application servers using Golang, SQL, NoSQL;
- Experience with Golang using a known architecture (Folding pattern, Module Pattern);
- Have a strong relational and non relational database experience;
- Experience with security concept (oAuth2, JWT, CSRF);
- Experience with REST APIs;
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- Use a auto-generated documentation for API such as swagger;
- Know a messaging system such as SQS or ActiveMQ;
- Know how to decompose the code into reusable compnents;
- Database support and maintenance experience (SQL and other)
- Willing to learn new technologies and concepts;
- Must be dedicated, with a human approach, professional, and a true team player;
- Bilingual French/English spoken and written;
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions