Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
At Behaviour Interactive, we believe in giving everyone a fair shot. We embrace a diverse and creative environment where everyone is celebrated. We value folks of all ages, sex, ethnicity, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, civil status, disability, or any other protected characteristics as per applicable law.
Basically, we respect and appreciate each other no matter who we are! If you have a disability and need some help accessing or using our website or application system, just reach out to us. We want your interview experience to be top-notch, so if there's anything we can do to make it more comfortable and positive, let us know at the time of the application.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and administering our compensation practices to support Behaviour's international expansion. You will oversee the full cycle of employee compensation programs and collaborate with regional stakeholders in the Talent team to ensure competitive and tailored compensation practices are in place. You will play a key role in achieving our talent attraction and retention objectives.
In this role you will :
- As a compensation specialist, you will be in charge of all projects related to compensation, including salaries, retention incentive programs, benefits, and external partner relationships ;
- Provide strategic guidance and operational support for all our global compensation initiatives;
- Analyze, propose, develop, and effectively communicate all compensation and benefits initiatives in collaboration with the Talent Leadership team;
- Collaborate with the Talent team, finance department, and experts to maintain appropriate global compensation programs for our different entities in North America and Europe;
- Supervise the annual salary review process and benchmarking activities to ensure our pay scales and benefits are up-to-date;
- Ensure that global compensation and benefits schemes comply with laws and regulations;
- Supervise the pay equity program for employment;
- Participate in maintaining the job classification and salary structure system by participating in relevant salary surveys, analyzing and interpreting data to make recommendations;
- Manage group insurance and retirement programs, including premium and contract renewals and the implementation of new benefits;
- Act as an expert in potential mergers and acquisitions initiatives;
- Act as a resource for various Talent and Culture business partners and managers regarding compensation and benefits-related matters (communication and training) and in the application of administrative rules.
What we're looking for :
- Between 5 and 7 years of professional experience in designing, implementing, and administering compensation, benefits, and equity programs;
- Experience in global compensation and benefits (primarily North America, Europe);
- Experience in establishing salary structures using market data;
- Willingness to collaborate with different teams and offices to strengthen our international presence;
- Sharp critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to navigate ambiguity.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive is the largest Canadian gaming studio, with more than 1,200 employees worldwide. Behaviour is best known for its flagship franchise, the multiplayer survival horror game Dead by Daylight™, which has entertained over 50 million players across multiple platforms. The studio is currently expanding its portfolio of original IP with multiple projects, including the highly anticipated base building and raiding title Meet Your Maker™. Behaviour has also established itself as one of the world’s foremost providers of external development services. The company has partnered with many of the gaming industry’s leaders, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, Netflix, and Take-Two, among many others. Over 30 years, Behaviour has developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture. The company was named one of the Best Places To Work in Canada by GamesIndustry.biz, and has been recognized with Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards. Headquartered in Montreal, Behaviour has expanded its global presence with studios in Toronto (Behaviour Toronto), Seattle (Midwinter Entertainment), and the United Kingdom (Behaviour UK - North and Behaviour UK - South).
See all open positions