Behaviour is looking for game programmer interns to support its production teams. With your Tech Lead as your mentor, you will have the opportunity to work on different game components and develop your potential! Sounds like something you’d like to do? Send us your resume and tell us about your passion for games!
To be considered for this internship, you must:
- Be eligible to work in Canada at the time of your application.
In this role you will :
- Program various game modules in C++ and/or C#;
- Work on game engines such as Unity and Unreal;
- Work closely with the Art and Design teams to find ways to integrate components such as animation, sound, and special effects in the game;
- Develop and improve several game engine’s core components such as AI, graphics, audio, networking, and tools;
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems to improve the game and gameplay.
What we're looking for :
- Keen interest for video games;
- Good knowledge of C# and/or C++;
- Prior experience with game engines such as Unity or Unreal would be a definite plus.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions