Behaviour is looking for programmer interns to support its production teams. With your Tech Lead as your mentor, you will have the opportunity to work on different projects and develop your potential! Sounds like something you’d like to do? Send us your resume and tell us about your passion for games! To get to know our internship experience, check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxuhTHZcxYw
A little bit about the interview process:
Selected candidates will be welcomed to complete a Codility test. Interviews will be held until mid-October.
For further information about our internship program, you can check out our FAQ page:
Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
In this role you will :
- Develop game features, either on game projects directly or on backend services teams;
- Debug, troubleshoot, and solve problems to improve code robustness;
- Work with game engines such as Unreal Engine and Unity;
- Develop and improve backend services such as player data, matchmaking, achievements, and leaderboards;
- Develop and improve game engine core components such as graphics, audio, networking, and tools;
- Work with game designers, animators, artists, and other disciplines, to integrate assets such as animations, sounds, and special effects in the game.
What we're looking for :
- Keen interest for video games;
- Good knowledge in one or more of the following languages: C++, C#, Node.js, Python;
- Prior experience with game engines such as Unreal Engine and Unity is a definite plus;
- Prior experience with REST and web services, and databases is a definite plus;
- To be considered for this internship, you must be eligible to work in Canada at the time of your application.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 1,000 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5, Call of Duty and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed as one of the Best Places To Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio, cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, 2K and many more.
See all open positions