Have you successfully shipped small scale games? BHVR is building a small, nimble team working to bring our existing prototypes to the next level. As part of this team you will work with a multi disciplinary group of people shipping games at a regular cadence.
In this role you will work with a small team of multidisciplinary game developers to take existing prototypes to the next stage. Working closely with the rest of the production team, you will help define the MVP and implement necessary features, tweaking along the way to make a finished product. You must be able to take feedback and adjust to production realities and be independent to work with little supervision and support.
In this role you will :
- Design & iterate to take a game from an existing prototype to a releasable game
- Review game builds and prioritize improvements;
- Work closely with programmers and artists to execute a creative vision
- Implement design changes and work directly in engine
- Gather and document feedback, propose solutions based on feedback
What we're looking for :
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in PC games and prototyping
- Excellent technical knowledge and willingness to learn
- Ability to take feedback and compromise vision to maintain scope and schedule
- Demonstrated experience in implementing existing vision
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions