As a game designer, you will work with a diverse team of creative directors, engineers, game economy/level designers, writers, product managers, producers, and marketers to build and run a mobile game. You will work with the game team to ensure we’re creating profitable games that will entertain players for years to come! If it seems like an interesting challenge to you, send us your portfolio along with your resume, and come play with us!
To be considered for this internship, you must:
- Submit your portfolio along with your resume;
- Be eligible to work in Canada at the time of your application;
- Be available to work 37.5 hours a week.
The internship dates are flexible, depending on the business needs and the candidate’s availabilities.
In this role you will :
- Design & optimize game features, player progression and live ops content based on feedback, metrics and business goals;
- Find ways to leverage brand strengths in your designs;
- Review game builds and prioritize improvements;
- Work closely with programmers, artists and economic/level designers to implement your designs;
- Work with Product Managers & Data Analysts to understand the game’s KPI’s / Health Metrics as well as customer feedback to be able to formulate design decisions.
What we're looking for :
- Academic or working experience in designing mobile games;
- Demonstrated experience in data-driven design;
- Good knowledge of mobile games design and balancing;
- Experience with licensed or branded products is a plus.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions