Behaviour Interactive is looking for a multi disciplinary Full Stack Developer that would participate in the evaluation and analysis of business requirements, and assist in defining program requirements and software configuration. In addition, you will write and maintain program code or modify existing programs to customize software to users' needs, and will assist in developing and implementing system testing and in debugging program errors, as well as consult with clients to ensure customization goals are met.
In this role you will :
- Develop microservices using Docker;
- Develop unit test and integration test;
- Interconnect the Apps between them in order to increase the corporate operational efficiency;
- Develop new functionalities and maintain existing code base;
- Migrate legacy applications to newer technologies (either on premise or cloud base);
- Write specifications prior to new feature development;
- Enrich documentations;
- Diagnose and resolve problems to improve robustness;
- Managing customer relationships & ensuring high customer satisfaction. Interfacing with senior management and end users.
What we're looking for :
- Minimum 4 years of experience;
- Have strong relational and non relational database experience (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis, MySQL or other);
- Development experience with Microsoft development tools such as .NET technologies (C#, MS SQL);
- Experience with security concept (oAuth2, JWT, CSRF);
- Experience with REST APIs;
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (Jenkins, Webhooks);
- Know how to decompose the code into reusable components ;
- Database support and maintenance experience (SQL and other);
- Good time/task management;
- Excellent presentation and strong interpersonal skills;
- Willing to learn new technologies and concepts;
- Must be dedicated, with a human approach, professional, and a true team player;
- Highly motivated, independent and able to work on multiple simultaneous projects;
- Bilingual French/English spoken and written;
- Experience with SOAP APIs.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions