Behaviour is looking for a talented Frontend Developer for our Corporate Technologies group that develops and supports the tools game productions need in order to deliver an outstanding experience to millions of players worldwide. Our primary tool is our backend-as-a-service (BaaS); you would be working with production teams to better understand their needs and working with our backend developers to find the best way to implement UI features that will be used to manage the online operations of our games.
In this role you will :
- Develop features for the front-end of our online game administration & management tools; Work with designers, customer support agents and live operation managers to deliver UI/UX that suits their needs;
- Communicate front-end requirements to back-end developers;
- Write unit and end-to-end (E2E) tests;
- Review code written by other team members;
- Optimize pages for speed and scalability;
- Compose user facing documentation for a non-technical audience; (Senior) Mentor junior programmers
What we're looking for :
- Experience with reactive frameworks (ex.: Angular 2.x+, React, Vue, etc.);
- Experience developing front-end (bring a portfolio showing your creations if you have one);
- 3 years work experience as a front-end developer;
- Experience working with internal clients in a support role
- Would be considered as assets:
- Knowledge of Material-UI and/or PrimeNG;
- Knowledge of redux-saga or redux-thunks;
- Knowledge of UI/UX principles and best practices.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive was founded in 1992 and is Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher. Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 900 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5 and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed one of the Best Places to Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, and many more.
See all open positions