The Executive Producer is responsible for overseeing of all our mobile game developments done in collaboration with external partners.
In this role you will :
- Directly manage a team of 3 to 5 producers responsible for the full life cycle of game development.
- Work in collaboration with the other production leaders to define and implement production best practices to improve efficiency.
- Work with the mobile leadership team to put quality and agility at the forefront of your decisions.
- Oversee all employees of the mobile group with the producers and ensure all HR directives and best practices are followed.
- Forecast and manage budget reports on a regular basis with your Producer(s).
- Oversee the quality of the development process to ensure that key project milestones are established and met.
- Give clear production direction for your projects, while respecting the vision and business priorities.
- Coach and mentor the producers
- Actively involve in the business development of new projects and partnerships, from preparing budgetary proposals to presentation to future partners.
- Work with your Producer(s) to help formulate a plan and budget for future mobile projects.
- Be a LEADER to the team.
What we're looking for :
- Passionate about playing mobile games.
- 7+ years of experience in a Producer (or similar) role.
- Experience leading multiple teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Availability for international travel.
- Strong team leadership and business skills.
- Fluent in English, French a strong asset.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions