Behaviour is looking for a talented DevOps to work within our Corporate Technologies group that develops and supports the tools game productions teams need in order to deliver an outstanding experience to millions of players worldwide. Our primary tool is our backend-as-a-service (BaaS) that is used as the central point to store player data and established interactions between players.
The DevOps must be a quick learner and a real problem-solver. He/she must know how to resolve complex set cases while knowing how to find simple and adapted solutions.
In this role, you will :
- Participate in the design and manage cloud infrastructures for web applications and games;
- Ensure appropriate daily operations for the systems under its responsibility;
- Solving problems at the root, find failure trends to identify long-term solutions;
- Establish processes to improve operational flows to better meet customer needs;
- Recognize and adopt best practices in testing, security, operational support and effective use of resources;
- Adapting and improving processes and systems management operations to meet rapidly growing and changing systems and traffic;
- Establish and support the process of compiling, testing and deployment of server applications.
What we're looking for :
- 2+ years of experience using Linux;
- Excellent problem analysis and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent judgment, organization and problem-solving;
- Excellent knowledge of at least one of these scripting languages (Bash, Python, Go);
- Experience with container technology (Docker);
- Experience with version control tools like Git and Perforce;
- Experience with Ansible, Chef or others configuration management tools;
- Experience in managing cloud infrastructure on Amazon AWS , Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform or other;
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-code tools (terraform);
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI/CD tools.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions