As a Data Analyst at Behaviour, you will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of effective tracking tools used for performance and quality reporting and analysis of assigned projects.
As data expert on your project, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team, and your role will be to ensure analytical insight about challenges faced during the different phases of production.
In this role you will :
- Develop telemetry during game production to ensure that player behaviour can be analysed;
- Identify, develop, and provide analytical answers to challenges faced by partners involved in game development;
- Develop optimized and clear output/outcome (dashboard reports and analyses) to meet the needs identified;
- Promote knowledge and understanding of player behaviour at studio level through clear and well-documented analyses;
- Establish strong working relationships with partners and colleagues built on trust and proximity;
- Work with different teams to adapt approaches and tools to solve complex problems and find good balance between velocity, accuracy, and quality.
What we're looking for :
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of analytics;
- Excellent knowledge of how to use databases, particularly complicated data processing of large data sets with SQL and NoSQL;
- Excellent data visualization skills (Power BI is a plus);
- Curious about what can be learned from data analysis;
- Autonomy and excellent organization skills;
- Thrive when faced with challenges and uncertainty.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive was founded in 1992 and is Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher. Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 900 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5 and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed one of the Best Places to Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, and many more.
See all open positions