Behaviour is seeking a Data Analyst – Sales to establish and maintain effective tracking tools to create quality reports and analysis on the overall performance of assigned projects. The Data Analyst will act as a sales expert for his/her projects within a multidisciplinary team, approaching different problems and situations with analytical insight.
In this role you will :
- Build the sales strategy by analyzing and optimizing performance on first party stores (Steam, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, Stadia)
- Lead the design, development, and maintenance of dashboards to capture a clear picture of first-party sales;
- Provide regular performance analysis to optimize product lifecycles, and game and DLC launch strategies;
- Use first-party sales tools to build self-service reporting tools to address the needs of internal teams;
- Use ad hoc analysis to identify opportunities to improve KPIs;
- Develop synergies with internal teams (Product Management, Brand Marketing, Advertising etc.) through expertise in platform sales.
What we're looking for :
- 2-3 years of experience in analytics, as a data analyst or in a similar role;
- Expertise in data visualization and experience with dashboard tools such as Tableau or PowerBI;
- Understanding of technical and business issues;
- Ability to open a dialogue with the different stakeholders and to understand their specific needs;
- Autonomy and excellent organization skills;
- Enthusiastic about data;
- Interest in video games considered an asset.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions