Behaviour Interactive is seeking a Business Data Analyst Intern to join the studio’s art team to further develop, understand, and organize our data set in a way that can be used by business stakeholders to make timely decisions.
In this role you will :
- Prepare, document, and organize data events structure to build required dashboard;
- Create, document, and maintain Excel sheets and Confluence pages that empower stakeholders;
- Work with business stakeholders to determine propre KPIs and requirements;
- Provide ad-hoc analysis or extract data for stakeholders as requested;
- Support the implementation of project management best practices;
- Produce various texts and documents.
What we're looking for :
- Excel experience ;
- Experience managing multiple data sources;
- Good communication skills and experience communication findings to various stakeholders with different backgroungs;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong problem solving and teamwork skills;
- Excellent communication and oral written communication skills (French and English)
- Strong interpersonnal skills;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive was founded in 1992 and is Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher. Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 900 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5 and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed one of the Best Places to Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, and many more.
See all open positions