Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
As a Data Analyst at Behaviour, you will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of effective tracking tools used for performance and quality reporting and analysis of assigned projects.
As data expert on your project, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team, and your role will be to ensure analytical insight about challenges faced during the different phases of production.
In this role you will :
- Develop telemetry during game production to ensure that player behaviour can be analysed;
- Identify, develop, and provide analytical answers to challenges faced by partners involved in game development;
- Develop optimized and clear output/outcome (dashboard reports and analyses) to meet the needs identified;
- Promote knowledge and understanding of player behaviour at studio level through clear and well-documented analyses;
- Establish strong working relationships with partners and colleagues built on trust and proximity;
- Work with different teams to adapt approaches and tools to solve complex problems and find good balance between velocity, accuracy, and quality.
What we're looking for :
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of analytics;
- 1 year of experience with DELTA DNA / Unity Gaming Services Analytics (Unity);
- Excellent knowledge of how to use databases, particularly complicated data processing of large data sets with SQL and NoSQL;
- Curious about what can be learned from data analysis;
- Autonomy and excellent organization skills;
- Thrive when faced with challenges and uncertainty.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive is the largest Canadian gaming studio, with more than 1,200 employees worldwide. Behaviour is best known for its flagship franchise, the multiplayer survival horror game Dead by Daylight™, which has entertained over 50 million players across multiple platforms. The studio is currently expanding its portfolio of original IP with multiple projects, including the highly anticipated base building and raiding title Meet Your Maker™. Behaviour has also established itself as one of the world’s foremost providers of external development services. The company has partnered with many of the gaming industry’s leaders, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, Netflix, and Take-Two, among many others. Over 30 years, Behaviour has developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture. The company was named one of the Best Places To Work in Canada by GamesIndustry.biz, and has been recognized with Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards. Headquartered in Montreal, Behaviour has expanded its global presence with studios in Toronto (Behaviour Toronto), Seattle (Midwinter Entertainment), and the United Kingdom (Behaviour UK – North).
See all open positions