In today’s age securing the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets and infrastructure is at the heart of a company's challenges.
As a Cybersecurity Specialist, you will play a key role to evaluate data, information systems, and network infrastructure (on-premises/Cloud) to synthesize how current defenses and threats translate into risks for the organization. In order to be successful in this role, you need to have experience working with multiple departments, organizations & functions. Excellent communication and listening skills are needed to be successful in this position as well as the ability to be highly organized and have an acute attention to detail.
In this role you will :
- Identify and classify IT and information assets and the level of control and protection required;
- Develop and maintain the information security policy and a supporting set of specific policies, ensuring appropriate authorization, commitment and endorsement from senior IT and business management;
- Architect, design, develop, maintain and document a set of security controls, procedures and operating plans. Ensure that the information security policy is enforced and adhered to. Regularly review and audit all security controls and procedures;
- Perform security risk assessment and risk management in conjunction with availability and IT service continuity management;
- Assist with business impact analyses;
- Update the company disaster recovery plans. We need to know what’s required in the event of a data breach or a cyber invasion;
- Work to make sure the company has backups and disaster recovery plans ready,
- Monitor security access and alerts via our SIEM selected tool, evaluate passwords, badges, logins, and more as you’ll work to keep our site or system safe;
- Monitor firewall rules and information security standards to keep our organization safe and secure;
- Monitor and manage all security breaches and handle security incidents, take remedial action to prevent recurrence wherever possible;
- Report, analyze and reduce the impact and volumes of all security incidents in conjunction with problem management;
- Work with vendors, partners and clients to ensure privacy standards are met. Vendors, contractors, and partnerships are carefully vetted by our security teams to ensure they meet regulatory standards;
- Identify the cause of security breaches. You will be charged with finding out what caused a breach of security in our organization information systems and helping to ensure it doesn’t happen again;
- Promote education and awareness of security principles and guidelines. Communicate and publicize the information security policy to all appropriate parties.
What we're looking for :
- Analytical: evaluate data, information systems, and network infrastructure to synthesize how current defenses and threats translate into risks for the organization;
- Detail-oriented: you will be on the front lines of reporting or evaluating whether an anomaly is just a minor event or something much larger;
- Innovative: You must anticipate information security risks and implement new ways to protect our organizations' computer systems and networks;
- Problem solver: You must think creatively to identify and address system flaws. Use knowledge of computer science, information technology, and information security to find creative ways to fix issues;
- Collaboration Builds stable and useful relationships across global departments and works cooperatively;
- Communication: Excellent technical and non-technical written and verbal communication skills in fluent French/English.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions