Behaviour Interactive is looking for an accomplished Customer Support Lead to join our growing team. We are looking for a proven team player to join us in creating exceptional player experiences in our portfolio of titles. You will be responsible for driving the day-to-day operations of our customer support team and for developing the strategic roadmap for how we provide exceptional support to our players around the world.
In this role, you will :
- Build a positive and collaborative team environment, both within the team and in collaboration with other departments;
- Define the direction of player support and continually strive to improve the way we best serve our players;
- Provide excellent leadership and support team development by setting clear goals, fostering a culture of accountability and offering training, coaching and mentoring;
- Management of internal player support staff;
- Management of external support suppliers;
- Ensure that key performance indicators and quality standards are met, assess volume and staffing needs;
- Provide feedback and recognition, as well as manage the team's HR activities (leave requests, timesheets, etc.);
- Create, modify, update and adjust weekly staff schedules and deliverables;
- Improve quality of service results to players by studying, evaluating and rethinking processes and workflow;
- Monitor our service levels and strive to consistently deliver and improve our internal response times, CSATs and KPIs;
- Work closely with partner teams to identify, investigate and prioritize issues that are detrimental to the player experience and the health of the game;
- Defend the voice of the player and of our internal player support teams, by promoting the prioritization and resolution of critical issues;
- Continually improve self-knowledge of best practices, tools and techniques to support players and share this information with the team;
- Keep the team up to date with end-to-end processes, policies, procedures, emerging issues, trends and industry regulations to provide the best experience for players.
What we're looking for :
- Technically minded;
- Strong experience with Zendesk and Helpshift is essential;
- Additional platforms are a good choice;
- Well versed in process development and optimizing support flows;
- You play and enjoy video games, with a strong plus for those in the survival and/or horror genres;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the management of customer/player support operations;
- Work experience in the video game industry is essential;
- PC, console and mobile experience preferred;
- You are a team player and you know how to build a collaborative and supportive team dynamic;
- Experience in managing relationship with customer support/player support providers;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential;
- A critical thinker who can assess issues and player sentiment while balancing the vocal minority;
- An analytical mindset with experience in creating dashboards and/or support reports is a major asset;
- Experience in drawing up regular reports and disseminating this information in mixed teams;
- Experience working alongside community teams to correlate player feedback is a strong asset;
- Experirence working with outsourcers a strong plus.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions