The Creator Programs Lead is an exciting new role within Behaviour, and we are looking for an exceptional individual within the Influencer Management and/or Community Development space to take the lead. The Creator Programs Lead is responsible for providing guidance and direction for the broader Influencer efforts, expanding on our successful Fog Whisperers program, and driving new opportunities for developing up-and-coming streamers, cosplayers, and more. This role involves team leadership, business strategy, and brand content direction, and provides an exciting opportunity for the right person to shape the future of Content Creator programs within Dead by Daylight and Dead by Daylight Mobile.
In this role you will:
- Identify and drive opportunities for regional Influencer programs;
- Participate in the selection of external agencies, providing input on capabilities, cost, and contract terms;
- Establishing KPIs for successful Influencer Management within the larger company;
- Developing the strategies for major campaign beats and influencer support initiatives in partnership with other teams (ex. Revenue share programs)Development of broader Creator Programs to support and grow smaller influencers;
- Execute on major Dead by Daylight acquisition-driven Influencer campaigns in partnership with Marketing team;
- Collaborating with the Marketing department to develop best practices for Influencer program(s) and campaigns Develop and maintain strong working relationships within Marketing and Brand teams to deliver high-quality work while ensuring brand alignment and performance;
- Identify, evaluate, and select appropriate vendors, tools, and software;
- Act as a mentor and resource for the Creator/Influencer team in the development of a strategic, goal-oriented, and practical approach to their work;
- Recruit, manage, and retain great talent in the Influencer team(s).
What we’re looking for:
- 4 years + of working with gaming influencers;
- You play and enjoy video games on PC, Console, or Mobile;
- Has a portfolio of successful Influencer campaigns and can speak to the KPIs;
- A true team player;
- You love building a team and enabling them to do their best work;
- Deep knowledge of (and passion for) the influencer and content creator communities;
- History of executing global projects and managing cross-disciplinary teams;
- A solid leader with the ability to guide, develop and retain a growing team, set goals, delegate responsibilities, hold teams accountable for outcomes, and provide thoughtful, learning-oriented feedback;
- World-class communicator who leads by example and inspires teams at all levels of the organization;
- A solid understanding of Support-a-Creator and other Content Creator programs in the gaming space;
- Bonus Has successfully driven the development of a Content Creator program;
- Bonus Points Include a link to one of your favorite Influencers working in the gaming space in your application.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions