Our amazing Art team is looking for a senior 3D Artist to join the crew.
In this position, you will be asked to produce various game elements such as environments, characters and props.
You’re a creative, agile, and passionate 3D modeler? You are also autonomous and resourceful, with a keen eye for detail, and easily adapt to different styles? This position is for you!
In this role you will :
- Create the various elements required by the production of the game including textures and materials;
- Ensure optimal game performance by understanding and respecting the technical guidelines and optimizing of artistic elements, while achieving the desired visual quality;
- Communicates with other departments to understand their needs and requirements.
What we're looking for :
- 5 years of professional art design in console/mobile game titles;
- Relevant experience with Autodesk Maya but other similar software is ok too;
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Substance Painter and Substance Designer
- Knowledge of the Unreal/Unity Engine;
- Portfolio demonstrates skills in creation of 3D models, textures, UV unfolding in and lighting;
- Ability to work in a team and communicate, orally and in writing, as we are all working remotely;
- Understanding PBR techniques (physically based rendering) is an asset;
- Traditional drawing would be great;
- A deep love for video games of course!
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions