Behaviour Interactive is looking for a Chief of Staff that will plan and direct operational, financial, and administrative activities for the company’s Chief Executive Officer. You will organize and prioritize critical projects and initiatives for the executive to facilitate efficient decision making. The Chief of Staff possesses strong leadership qualities and is a detail-oriented, organized, analytical, and strategic thinker that acts as an advisor to the CEO and broader executive team.
In this role you will :
- Operate at a tactical, strategic, and operational level, handling the oversight of projects that do not neatly fit within the organizational chart or that fall between departments or leadership areas of responsibility
- Develop and assemble organizational annual goals, measure progress, and provide updates to stakeholders
- Develop presentations and communications to the organization
- Monitor for and identify priorities that require senior leadership focus
- Act as a point of contact or gatekeeper between top management and other stakeholders
- Collaborate and communicate across various teams and departments both internally and externally
What we're looking for :
- A gamer with a minimum of  years of relevant experience in a leadership role at a video game studio
- Solid experience overseeing projects through pre-pro, production, and live operations
- Proven track record with at least one successfully published game
- Deep understanding of the gaming industry
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 1,000 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5, Call of Duty and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed as one of the Best Places To Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio, cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, 2K and many more.
See all open positions