Behaviour is looking for programmers to develop games or enterprise solutions on mobile and desktop. The programmer will work in a dynamic environment, with other programmers as well as a creative team on prototyping, design, implementation and improvement of many aspects of the projects.
In this role, you will:
- Work within a cross-discipline team on the development of various project features;
- Debug and optimize your code at a low and high levels to ensure optimal performance and quality;
- Assess and communicate around the possible impacts of a change in the code;
- Participate actively to the code reviews;
- Test carefully the newly implemented features and suggest improvements;
- Develop technical solutions that answer the project's needs and to our standards in terms of quality and performance;
- Ensure that all the constraints have been taken into account while developing our projects;
- Keep updated of the latest technological trends.Work with the creative team to develop project characteristics, such as mechanics, controls, camera, interactions with objects and the environment, etc.;
- Work within an interdisciplinary team with programmers, designers, artists, and facilitators to obtain the appropriate solution to achieves the desired quality and performance.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field;
- Strong skills in C#;
- Experience with Unity, or an equivalent game engine;
- Good algorithmic knowledge;
- Interest in gaming technologies and their application in various fields;
- Experience in programming multiplayer online games is a plus.Experience in programming cross-platform games (mobile, desktop and web) is a plus;
- Experience using unity as a library (UAAL) is a plus
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions