Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
Our Build Automation team plays a key role in streamlining the tools and processes that enable production teams to iterate faster and smoother, allowing them to focus on quality experiences backed by reliable tools.
You would oversee the continuous build integration of projects spanning many genres and across gaming platforms, including notably PC and mobile. You will manage the implementation of best practices to maintain an efficient, robust, and reliable build process meeting the unique requirements of each project. You will also be responsible for capacity planning and maintaining the growing build farm.
In this role, you will be working closely with developers, testers, and project managers.
In this role you will :
- Improve build scripts to support production;
- Ensure the robustness, reliability, efficiency, and reusability of the build system;
- Implement monitoring and metrics collection to enhance the quality of the service;
- Own configuration management used to maintain the build service;
- Support teams in milestone deliverables;
- Anticipate build farm resources and software;
- Provide client-oriented and service maintainer level of documentation;
- Manage build dependencies (SDKs, engine versions, environment variables);
- Take care of the versioning process;
- Carry out any other related tasks.
What we're looking for :
- Expert with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins);
- Extensive knowledge of script language (e.g. Python, Groovy, Shell);
- Excellent SCM skills (Perforce, Git);
- Expertise in building and deploying mobile applications (iOS, Android);
- Experience in automating deployment to Steam;
- Experience with configuration management (e.g. Ansible, Saltstack, Terraform, etc);
- Familiarity with Unity and/or Unreal Engine (or other engines);
- Solid experience with Linux, Windows and MacOS;
- Autonomous and well-structured individual.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive is the largest Canadian gaming studio, with more than 1,200 employees worldwide. Behaviour is best known for its flagship franchise, the multiplayer survival horror game Dead by Daylight™, which has entertained over 50 million players across multiple platforms. The studio is currently expanding its portfolio of original IP with multiple projects, including the highly anticipated base building and raiding title Meet Your Maker™. Behaviour has also established itself as one of the world’s foremost providers of external development services. The company has partnered with many of the gaming industry’s leaders, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, Netflix, and Take-Two, among many others. Over 30 years, Behaviour has developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture. The company was named one of the Best Places To Work in Canada by GamesIndustry.biz, and has been recognized with Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards. Headquartered in Montreal, Behaviour has expanded its global presence with studios in Toronto (Behaviour Toronto), Seattle (Midwinter Entertainment), and the United Kingdom (Behaviour UK – North).
See all open positions