Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Brand Director is responsible for leading a Brand team, managing the various projects under the project umbrella across multiple platforms (PC, console and mobile) and regions throughout their phases of development, from concept stage through launch and live operations.
The Brand Director is responsible for developing the core of the marketing strategy for the brand: defining the target customer and positioning frameworks, driving consumer insights and competitive intelligence into the product development process, and orchestrating the marketing effort across all disciplines including user acquisition, CRM, PR and events, creative services, partnerships and more.
In this role you will :
- In collaboration with the development team, build the long-term product portfolio roadmap for the brand. Primary conduit for ensuring studio brand strategies arein synch with development and business priorities.
- Assist in evaluating and greenlighting new additions to the portfolio. Identify gaps in the portfolio and opportunities for growth.
- In collaboration with development and growth team ensure that current brand strategies are delivering on revenue goals across the portfolio. Assist in setting financial goals and KPIs for the brand.
- Work with your team to develop, review and sign-off on product brand strategies that meet the franchise development and financial goals.
- Manage and support the career development of your team, including regular 1:1’s and annual reviews with direct reports.
- Ensure the latest knowledge and learnings on the implementation of consumer entertainment brands are shared within the team and executive management.
What we're looking for :
- 15 years of experience in marketing including 7 in team management;
- Strong and clear communicator able to build healthy trust-based relationships with teams in development and marketing;
- Exude a commitment to driving results and not just activity : eagerness and willingness to measure and improve campaigns based on quantitative and qualitative results;
- Demonstrate sound fundamentals of brand marketing and a passion for driving brand strength across the company and its portfolio;
- Enjoy working in team environments with peers and subordinates, serving as a mentor and manager for a team of brand professionals.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive is the largest Canadian gaming studio, with more than 1,200 employees worldwide. Behaviour is best known for its flagship franchise, the multiplayer survival horror game Dead by Daylight™, which has entertained over 50 million players across multiple platforms. The studio is currently expanding its portfolio of original IP with multiple projects, including the highly anticipated base building and raiding title Meet Your Maker™. Behaviour has also established itself as one of the world’s foremost providers of external development services. The company has partnered with many of the gaming industry’s leaders, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, Netflix, and Take-Two, among many others. Over 30 years, Behaviour has developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture. The company was named one of the Best Places To Work in Canada by GamesIndustry.biz, and has been recognized with Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards. Headquartered in Montreal, Behaviour has expanded its global presence with studios in Toronto (Behaviour Toronto), Seattle (Midwinter Entertainment), and the United Kingdom (Behaviour UK – North).
See all open positions