As an Associate Producer in charge of external partnership projects, you will work alongside the Head of Partnerships with a multidisciplinary team of developers, including but not limited to Animators, Art Director, Designers, Technical Director, Programmers, UI/UX Designers, Product Manager and Brand Manager to manage the development of a game from its conception and the duration of the game's life upon release. The ideal candidate will have successfully shipped games and will have a solid experience in managing third party relationships, handling internal/external communications as well as planning in collaboration with discipline Leads and Directors.
In this role you will :
- In collaboration with the Head of Partnerships, Producer and Directors, closely follow the game development to ensure the framework, deadlines and budget defined by the business objectives are respected
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the team while maintaining a close communication with the game stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure the milestones and deadlines are met
- Work closely with the Head of Partnerships and other stakeholders to identify the key Milestone goals for the game
- Lead the Milestones' review process
- Lead the game through the internal green light process
- Perform risk analysis on a regular basis and contribute to developing mitigation plans to ensure successful development
- When applicable, guide partners in their hiring process; helping them identify their needs and establish staff development plans
What we're looking for :
- Already participated in the development of a game from pre-production to its launch as an Associate Producer;
- 3 years of relevant experience as a manager in the entertainment industry;
- Able to demonstrate an in depth understanding of project management and software development methodologies;
- Strong organizational and analytical competence;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Bachelor's degree or professional equivalence.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions