Business Solutions – the Business Services division of Behaviour Interactive – is looking for an Associate Producer. In this role, you will be managing projects for the development, release, and support phases of various solutions. You will work with a multidisciplinary team of Artists, Designers, and Programmers to create these solutions for our enterprise customers.
The ideal candidate has successfully contributed to managing projects for the delivery of games or similar game-engine-based products.
In this role you will :
- Work in tight collaboration with the Producer, Technical Director, and Creative Director to manage the project day-to-day operations.
- Take actions to comply with the framework, deadlines, and budget defined by the business objectives.
- Report regularly to your management and solicit her/him for strategic alignment.
- Demonstrate a high level of anticipation and proactiveness (quality & scheduling risk management).
- Conduct sprints planning, features prioritization, and milestones definition. Convert this plan into a concrete set of actions for all functions - artistic, design, technical, and QA.
- Ensure smooth communication within the team.
- Become a motor for the project success and promote the solution vision.
- Bring ideas that have added value for the solution (content, processes, tools, etc.).
- If necessary, manage relations with third parties (suppliers, partners, etc.).
What we're looking for :
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a project management position delivering solutions using Scrum and Agile development environments. (Gaming experience preferred).
- Ability to deliver extremely reliable work. Ownership and accountability.
- Knowledge of project management methods and tools to plan & coordinate.
- Analytical skills to optimize budgets and schedules.
- Ability to analyze production metrics to maximize the productivity of the project.
- Hands on experience of managing risks.
- Strong organizational skills to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Initiative mindset. Able to set ambitious objectives for her/him and the team.
- Knowledge of the video game industry and its evolution
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions