As an Associate Brand Manager, you will support the release of a new IP on PC / Consoles. Working on an unreleased game as a service, you will support its reveal, deployment strategy, launch and live marketing. As a member of the marketing team and under the supervision of the Senior Brand Manager, you collaborate with the production team, PR manager, community managers, influencer manager and publishing team. You are responsible for the production of top quality marketing content (trailer, dev diary, key art, blog post, etc.), you ensure that the content delivers on the key messages and you have a strong affinity for live game support with an involved community.
In this role you will :
- Develop the short-mid-term marketing strategy for the new content release and maintain the product vision and goals;
- Work closely with the PR and community teams on the communication to optimize and execute the marketing strategy;
- Manage the relationship with external and internal partners to produce assets (CGI trailer, illustrations, gameplay videos, developer diaries, livestream events etc. );
- Be involved in a live game as a service looking to build and create a strong relationship with its community starting with top tier assets up to grassroot content;
- Understand and analyse the watchability potential of the game and propose various activations (In-house or Content Creators) to drive viewership (VOD, live);
- Be capable of anticipating bottlenecks, providing escalation management, anticipating and making trade-offs, and balancing the business needs versus technical constraints;
- Establish constant dialogue between the brand team, the external partners and the various internal teams to ensure alignment on the objectives and creative vision;
- Be capable of translating insights into valuable product recommendations;
- Collaborate directly with key stakeholders (creative, design, UI, art, programmers, producers, etc.) to produce high-quality assets and execute the marketing strategy;
- Execute Post-mortems and adapt the strategy and assets accordingly.
What we're looking for :
- Diploma in Marketing and/or connected field;
- 3+ years experience in marketing in video games;
- PC/Consoles experience is required - mobile experience is a plus;
- Project management experience is required;
- Live game as a service is a strong plus;
- Excellent English communication skills both oral and written;
- Excellent people skills with an ego-less approach to collaboration;
- Excellent knowledge and passion for video games;
- Strong analytical skills and result-oriented;
- Rigorous, diplomatic and creative.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions