As an Associate Brand Manager, you will ensure the coherence and consistency of the various Dead by Daylight products on PC/Consoles. As a member of the marketing team and under the supervision of the Senior Brand Manager, you collaborate with the production team, PR manager, influencer manager and publishing team. You’re responsible for the production of marketing assets and you ensure the promotion of the game and new content under the Dead by Daylight brand.
In this role you will :
- Develop the short-mid-term marketing strategy for the new content release for Dead by Daylight PC/Console and clearly maintain the product vision and goals;
- Work closely with the PR and community teams on the communication to optimize and execute the marketing strategy;
- Act as the product owner by overseeing multiple projects at once, helping set the vision while creating alignment for all levels of development;
- Manage the relationship with external and internal partners to produce high value assets (CGI trailer, illustrations, gameplay videos, etc.);
- Be capable of anticipating bottlenecks, providing escalation management, anticipating and making trade-offs, and balancing the business needs versus technical constraints;
- Establish constant dialogue between the brand team, the external partners and the various internal teams to ensure alignment on the objectives and creative vision;
- Be capable of translating insights into valuable product recommendations;
- Collaborate directly with key stakeholders (creative, design, UI, art, programmers, producers, etc.) to produce high-quality assets and execute the marketing strategy;
- Execute Post-mortems and adapt the strategy and assets accordingly.
What we're looking for :
- 3+ years experience in marketing in video games;
- Product management experience is required;
- PC/Consoles experience is required - mobile experience is a plus;
- Excellent people skills with an ego-less approach to collaboration;
- Strong analytical skills and result-oriented;
- Excellent English communication skills both oral and written;
- Excellent knowledge and passion for video games;
- Rigorous, diplomatic and creative.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions