As a 3D Environment Artist, you will work among our team to produce various game elements, such as environment and props. If you want to kick-off your career as a 3D Artist in the gaming industry and take part in exciting projects, we want to see your portfolio!
In this role you will :
- Create the various assets required by the production of the game including textures and materials;
- Ensures optimal game performance by understanding and respecting the technical guidelines and optimizing of artistic elements, while achieving the desired visual quality;
- Contribute to projects on various platform (mobile, console, PC).
What we're looking for :
- Strong interest for video games and the gaming industry;
- Mastery of the modeling component of the Autodesk Maya software;
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Zbrush and Substance Painter
- Understanding Physically Based Rendering (PBR) techniques;
- Portfolio demonstrates skills in creation of 3D models, textures, UV unfolding and lighting;
- Interest in traditional drawing, an asset;
- Basic knowledge of game engines such as Unity and/or Unreal, an asset.
To be considered for this internship, you must:
- Submit your portfolio along with your resume;
- Be eligible to work in Canada at the time of your application;
- Be available to work 37.5 hours per week.
The internship dates are flexible, depending on the business needs and the candidate’s availabilities.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions