The versatile 3D artist, will be required to produce various game elements such as environments, characters and props. The candidate has experience in the production of games on various platforms. The ideal candidate is autonomous and resourceful, with a keen eye for detail, and easily adapts to different styles. The candidate stays up to date with technological developments in the industry.
In this role you will :
- Create the various elements required by the production of the game including textures and materials;
- Ensure optimal game performance by understanding and respecting the technical guidelines and optimizing of artistic elements, while achieving the desired visual quality;
- Communicates with other departments to understand their needs and requirements.
What we're looking for :
- Degree from a recognized 3D school Mastery of the modeling component of the Autodesk Maya software;
- Relevant experience with other similar software will be considered;
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Substance Painter and Substance Designer Knowledge of the Unreal Engine Understanding PBR techniques (physically based rendering) is an asset;
- Portfolio demonstrates skills in creation of 3D models, textures, UV unfolding in and lighting Traditional drawing is an asset;
- Ability to work in a team and communicate, orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner;
- Passion for video games;
- A portfolio is mandatory with your application.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions