Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
At Behaviour Interactive, we believe in giving everyone a fair shot. We embrace a diverse and creative environment where everyone is celebrated. We value folks of all ages, sex, ethnicity, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, civil status, disability, or any other protected characteristics as per applicable law. Basically, we respect and appreciate each other no matter who we are!
If you have a disability and need some help accessing or using our website or application system, just reach out to us. We want your interview experience to be top-notch, so if there's anything we can do to make it more comfortable and positive, let us know at the time of the application.
As a 3D Animator, you'll work with the animation team to bring to life a large variety of assets.
In this role you will :
- Effectively applies animation principles to create high-quality animations;
- Understands game design intention and can list required animations for simple behaviour;
- Adapt your work to create new animations based on existing brands;
- Edit your animations within a game engine.
What we're looking for :
- Diploma in a 2D/3D animation program;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the video game industry;
- Experience in making animations for a video game;
- Portfolio and resume demonstrate a good understanding of the principles of animation;
- Good knowledge of human anatomy;
- Expertise in Maya or other equivalent 3D software;
- Knowledge of Unity a plus;
- Must have a great sense of observation and a good knowledge of a video game production;
- Passion for animation and video games;
- Capacity to work in a team;
- Capacity to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- A portfolio is mandatory with your application.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive is the largest Canadian gaming studio, with more than 1,200 employees worldwide. Behaviour is best known for its flagship franchise, the multiplayer survival horror game Dead by Daylight™, which has entertained over 50 million players across multiple platforms. The studio is currently expanding its portfolio of original IP with multiple projects, including the highly anticipated base building and raiding title Meet Your Maker™. Behaviour has also established itself as one of the world’s foremost providers of external development services. The company has partnered with many of the gaming industry’s leaders, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, Netflix, and Take-Two, among many others. Over 30 years, Behaviour has developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture. The company was named one of the Best Places To Work in Canada by GamesIndustry.biz, and has been recognized with Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards. Headquartered in Montreal, Behaviour has expanded its global presence with studios in Toronto (Behaviour Toronto), Seattle (Midwinter Entertainment), and the United Kingdom (Behaviour UK - North and Behaviour UK - South).
See all open positions