As a 3D Animator, you'll work with the animation team to bring to life a large variety of assets.
In this role, you will :
- Effectively applies animation principles to create high-quality animations;
- Understands game design intention and can list required animations for simple behaviour;
- Adapt your work to create new animations based on existing brands;
- Edit your animations within a game engine.
What we're looking for :
- Diploma in a 2D/3D animation program;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the video game industry;
- Experience in making animations for a video game;
- Portfolio and resume demonstrate a good understanding of the principles of animation;
- Good knowledge of human anatomy;
- Expertise in Maya or other equivalent 3D software;
- Knowledge of Unity a plus;
- Must have a great sense of observation and a good knowledge of a video game production;
- Passion for animation and video games;
- Capacity to work in a team;
- Capacity to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- A portfolio is mandatory with your application.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions